What you should know:
– Skyflow, a client data privacy firm based in Palo Alto, Calif., Today announced a $ 45 million Series B funding round led by Insight Partners. In addition, existing investors, Canvas Ventures and Foundation Capital, along with the executives of Plaid and Coinbase board member Gokul Rajaram, have invested in Series B. With this new investment, Skyflow has raised more than $ 70 million over the past 18 months and is positioned for rapid growth. .
– Skyflow provides a zero-trust data vault through a simple API, powered by its unique polymorphic data encryption approach, and has launched horizontal and vertical products to meet these needs. The company intends to use the new funding to accelerate the growth of its sales, marketing and engineering teams and plans to hire 100 new employees by the end of 2022.
What if privacy had an API?
“Skyflow started with a very simple question: what if privacy had an API? Said Anshu Sharma, co-founder and CEO of Skyflow. “The market is inundated with tools that offer a piecemeal approach to security, compliance and privacy. The fastest growing companies neither have the time nor the inclination to buy and integrate point solutions. Skyflow offers a radically simple solution to a complex set of interconnected problems.
PHI data privacy, security and compliance, solved with a simple API.
Fintech and healthcare companies must have spent months or years building a privacy infrastructure. Skyflow Healthcare Vault isolates, encrypts and protects sensitive PHI and PII data, while allowing secure use and sharing. Skyflow Healthcare Data Vault features include:
– Architecture compatible with workflows: Designed for PHI data and for PHI workflows, with powerful features that allow you to use, share or analyze data securely without ever decrypting or compromising privacy.
– Polymorphic data encryption: uses multiple encryption and tokenization techniques that ensure optimal security, fast performance and high levels of secure data usage
– Data store distributed worldwide: Skyflow can place your vaults anywhere in the world, while giving you full control over data residency and data access, so you can respond to any residency requirement quickly and easily.
– Policy-based access control + Audit: Quickly create precise data access control policies to manage data flows and sharing. Detailed logging and SQL support simplify audits and investigations.
Skyflow’s clients now include leading North American companies in insurance, credit card platforms, clinical trial data, neobanks, medical device startups – and many others in the field of fintech and digital health. Additionally, in response to global demand for data residency solutions, Skyflow has made its vault available in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA, with real customers such as Spoon Money in India.