We only employ family members at Inwood Security Vaults. There is no chance of having an “inside job” because everyone who works at the vault is a family relationship and has a vested interest in Inwood’s success.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB)
June 18, 2012
Recent press on a private safe deposit box theft in Las Vegas casts doubt on the safety of using a private safe. Inwood Security Vaults vaults have never experienced a single incident of theft or damage in more than 30 years of operation. Inwood is monitored with a highly sophisticated ADT surveillance system. Their private safes offer several additional levels of protection:
- Their location was designed and built from scratch like a vault.
- The entire installation is protected by 5 layers of bulletproof glass and man-trap access through secure double doors.
- A private garage allows the secure transfer of large objects.
Part of their security history is due to the physically secure location, but also their careful consideration of who is allowed to access the safe and when.
- Their hours of operation are limited to 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- To enter the establishment, you must have the key to your box and your signature must match the signature card on file.
- Inwood Vaults only employs family members.
Betsy Collins explains, âWe only employ family members at Inwood Security Vaults. There is no chance of having a âjob insideâ because everyone who works at the vault is a family relationship and has a vested interest in the success of Inwood and its vaults. “
About Inwood Security Safes:
Inwood Vaults opened in 1981 in response to a shortage of safes in Dallas. James G. “Rip” Collins has partnered with Will Caruth, owner of Inwood Village to develop Caruth Security Vaults. They planned and built much of the village of Inwood to be a high security vault. Several years later, Rip bought Will Caruth’s stake in the vault and it was renamed Inwood Security Vaults. Inwood Security Vaults has stood the test of time. Many more high security safes have come and gone in Dallas and Inwood is the only one left. There has never been a loss due to theft or damage. Inwood has always been and remains a family business
Share the article on social media or by email: